View Single Post
Old 04-01-2011, 10:33 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrushev [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It shouldnt have done anything to your UI other than reset positions of windows.
That's exactly what it did, I just wasn't expecting it and it was a hassle to move everything back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrushev [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ALT+Enter should work just fine as well.
Well, it doesn't.

Quote:
That error you posted happens once in a blue moon and has to do with the multi core CPU fix. Usually it just happens once and never again.
No, it happens every time I load the game now. 6 times in a row now.

Quote:
If you already have a UI setup and everything do not use Option (0) which is what you probably did here?, option (0) is meant for a fresh install where you dont have anything configured. On already configured installs you can use the other options (1) through (13) to manually install the fixes you want.

There is no way to install everything aka option (0) and at the same time keep all the settings intact, thats just the nature of things.
I chose option 1. I saw no point to making a new install of a game I already have installed.