Thread: Tea Thread
View Single Post
Old 08-23-2017, 12:14 PM
Fire Giant

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A good English breakfast tea is the best tea, having tried a bunch and just not enjoying them as much. I grew up on PG Tips, my parents both drank it and my dad had me making cups of tea for him all the time from about the age of 8-9 so I got good pretty early at knowing about strength and why too much milk makes for a very sad cup of tea [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

But yeah, import some PG Tips (@America/Canada)...try it, its still the best I've had (better than anything by Twinings), oh and dont forget to pay your tax on it this time <3
lol ^o^

some of the stuff that I have is Twinnings :3 i will see if I can locate any PG Tips and give it a go ^^

how much milk do you usually put in tea? I've never actually done that, but it sounds good! i try to limit dairy though because it give me headaches, so I probably will try with soy milk. soy pairs wonderfully with coffee. am curious to see how it do with tea ^^