View Single Post
Old 11-26-2018, 08:34 PM
Orc

When I first started my cleric I swore I would never except any donations for a rez. I'm now at a point that unless they are a guild members while I don't require or ask I will except donations of any value.

As a cleric I have very little if any time to loot while in a group. I just need to keep my ass down and med. I'd be sick if things went bad and I didn't have enough Mana because I was looting instead of medding. Add to that Symbols cost me 10 plat per cast I'm always broke. I don't seem to group with any warriors, usually rangers and monks who seem to while deal great damage take a ton while at it so I'm usually hit 2-3 with Symbols at a time. Put in a several hor session and I'm out a lot of platinum. Then you get the ones that get offended when I don't hit them and only give regular buffs. That Adds up fast. I do spend a lot of time buffing low lvls when I can.

Without donations I have little money to pay for ports or gear upgrades. Maybe once I start to get into raids I won't be so broke and it will change.

I'm still new to p99 so understand I may be doing g something wrong In regards to making plat.

Just my newbie take on it.