View Single Post
Old 11-29-2020, 01:06 AM
Banned

1. What kind of UI and player perspective are they going for, modern or classic?

-FPS standard with a world view built for that and not over-the-shoulder. You can manipulate the camera like in EQ, there are different angles like classic.

-Elder Scrolls game all sleek and minimal or something more CRPG with a UI to fit like classic EQ had.

2. What kind of music? MIDI 2.0 just released on the market, are they going to do another midi score or something more modern.

3. What kind of game world. Large and open like classic EQ or some instanced solo adventure labeled as MMORPG?

4. What kind of game play. Classic like EQ or some High Speed DAOC-like style.

5. What kind of game engine. Build your own like classic EQ had or use a pre-made?

6. What kind of art style. When I see screen shots of the new game will I instantly know "That is EQ" or will I get it confused with every other RPG type game on the market?

7. What kind of price. Is this a base purchase and a month fee like classic or is this a Free To Play/ Freemium / Pay-To-Win type of setup made to appeal to younger players? (I will take you serious or not depending on this)

8. What kind of market. Will this product be aimed a young or 30-something players? (I am looking for that experience once again)

Edit: People hope that Pantheon will be the next EQ because of the Brad connection, when I watch streams of it all I see is DAOC with WoW & EQ influences. When I watch a stream of your game will I think that?

*If your game has a mini map, a quest journal or marker, fast travel that doesn't involve a Wizard or Druid.. then I have to ask what you are trying to do before you start.

*Location of developer team. USA or somewhere else?

----------------------

I have more questions than suggestions. But seeing things like Cyberpunk, no offense it's your opinion, but things like that already exist and will be multiplatform. They tried minecraft and some Lion-O parkour game before.. please stop. I am looking for a computer crpg elf world simulator that is mmo, that doesn't look like a cartoonish Blizzard shooter or have survival-building-crafting mechanics.
Last edited by Mblake81; 11-29-2020 at 01:30 AM..