View Single Post
Old 08-15-2019, 11:49 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No, I don't believe that. I'm also not sure that you understand how words work.
I do understand how words work. Freedom of speech is absolute. Trump can say what he wants. An action by Trump, there is a justification. Laws in place. Something you deem as "enlisting" is a matter of opinion. Just as I think people calling Trump a racist is unfounded. These are opinions.

You are taking the definition as a fact with no bias and referencing the only definition out of 4 that doesn't coincide with directly influencing someone. Even your one is a close definition of a direct influence, first example is "enlist ALL available resources." "Enlisted our help," most people think "I enlisted my buddy to help me move." In case you don't know and you want to argue that....A direct influence is person to person. An indirect influence is through something such as a tweet.

My opinion on you is left in awe. I imagine you as this safe space SJW warrior that has no degree of self preservation. If you were left to you devices, you'd probably die. 0 experience with firearms, self defense or hard work. If someone called you'd a name at McDonalds, I'd guess you'd say they were racist and you are probably white. Ofcourse this is all my opinion but, what a world we live in.