View Single Post
Old 03-26-2015, 03:11 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daldaen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Platinum Fire Wedding Rings - 250pp/ea - 55 HP and 5 AC each

After those, I'd personally say save up for a Haste item. Other items, while stats are good, won't bring you nearly the power haste will. (Of course a Fungi would but that's 7-8x more expensive than a basic haste item).

Other items after you get HP rings and Haste... Hooded Black Cloak (5 STR/45 HP), Diamondine Earrings (3 STR/12 HP), Totem of Warrior Spirit (3 STR/10 HP Ranged) are decent options.

1. For a grouping monk... HP/STA -> Resists -> STR. For a soloing monk HP/STA -> STR. In a group your primary role will be puller, DPS is secondary to this. When soloing you can pick melee only mobs and not need resists.
2. Yea, go 2hb for most of your time leveling.
3. Weight determines your AC. If you aren't tanking or taking hits, it's not a huge deal to be over. But if you're tanking or pulling often, I'd say it's wise to stay under it. I'm pretty sure the AC degradation scales, so once you go over 15 it decreases but not as much as it would at 30. Someone feel free to correct me here.
4. See my above thoughts.
Thanks for the response.

1. I am planning soloing most of the time actually. I have to group enough on my main as an SK. And I am just not into casters.
2. What is the "Best" 2hb that you can get for under 1k?
3. I might just have to give my Box of Nile Space or something to him just so I can keep the weight down. Not willing to give him a Tink bag yet.

A haste item like an FBSS is the cheapest haste I think and spending 8k is not in the budget for a while. Unfortuantly. Maybe after Velious comes out and I can get some money.