View Single Post
Old 07-23-2020, 01:02 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost of Starman [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If by early on you mean for the existence of the server then yeah. Even when Velious drops Torpor is hugely important, the sever will get to the end of its lifecycle with a big percentage of level 60 shaman not having torp, especially those not in the Riot equivalent (Seal Team? I don't play on the server).
Harla Dar adds another Torp source in Velious. ALS got most of our Torpors from her. Its possible we were lucky though since its small sample size (I believe there were 3 total, IIRC, and 2/21 on kills I've been there for). We tried in the first place because Magelo has her Torp drop rate at 18%, which is very likely too high/out of era, but was a clue she might be worth killing for it.

Permacamped Guardian Wurms should output a decent torpor rate though I would expect, I think that's probably the highest Torp per unit time spent camp? Given the density of the server, I expect all of these camps get taken and help more or less permanently.

Sanctum Low Man Vindi Kill: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyZfNjvsDRE