View Single Post
Old 11-14-2019, 01:03 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubur [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have felt similarly to this perspective - a lot of ppl went to teal to do the high density zones and quest work w/ relative ease, so you'll not find unrest camp or manastone wide open on teal, for example

But if you're one of the soloists and experienced in what you can do, no doubt there's way more open on teal. That means there is a good slice for duo'ers and small groups too

My only gripe is EC on teal isn't as good as green. The economy is slower by long shot. It's harder to farm items and sell them on the fly. That's a big part of classic to me and it may impact your decision OP
My gameplay preferences run far more towards taking my time and exploring instead of trying to blitz through levels and farm plat. I'm not that experienced, but I'm playing an enchanter so can solo if I need to (aka learn by dying). However, my ideal situation would be duo-ing/small group play and my only concern with Teal was that it's not going to have enough population outside the popular areas to support that. Perhaps I'll just have to take the initiative somewhere like EC or Qeynos Hills to get some people together and then travel somewhere else.

Cheers for your feedback.