View Single Post
Old 07-14-2020, 11:48 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by froomee [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I know I missed the timeframe, but what exactly was this an advertisement for? Sorry I'm not clear from the description what "open HoT Pick 3" means.
We're sorry you missed this, but we'll be doing it again next week. This means you can pick 3 items to roll on if they drop while clearing HoT. All loot is /random 1000 for Skyshrine Armor quest drops.

Tonight we went for 7 hours, got 42 drops (11 were chest and legs) and some loot went open roll to anyone because nobody put it on their picks. We didn't plan to go for so long but everyone was having so much fun that we kept going and it eventually boiled over to a Vindi kill!

We finished the night off by heading to Kael to do a couple of faction pulls, kill a few named giants, and then an open (everyone /ran 1000) Vindi for anyone who helped with the kill.

Tonight was a lot of fun and tomorrow night we will be doing a few hours of faction pulls in Kael to help people get their Claws of Veeshan faction up (details to come in a separate post).