View Single Post
Old 09-04-2021, 06:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The strategy I show in the video has been around for 3+ years at least. I doubt the devs do not know about it by now.
Yeah the running to the shoreline is a proven strat that I won't argue about.
There are just a couple nicer spots, until then shoreline for 99% of people.

Also Shoreline is a safer pull simply because it's a shorter distance. For those who aren't confident weaving a dragon through adds, shoreline is the goto.

I've seen Necros killing WW dragons using the shoreline.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You can just root the dragon if you don't want to chase it. If you can get a WW dragon down to 20%, you should be able to go the rest of the way no problem. Here is a video showing rooting the dragon for no chase:
Snared fleeing WW dragon does 0 damage.
Rooted fleeing WW dragon can hit you and do damage. But you prob wont be standing near it. Watch out for breath.

I'll take the snared ww dragon which eliminates the possibility. Especially since I do use a pet.
Mostly personal preference tbh.

blahblahblah,... The Troll Shm clickie snare is mana free. Sure it's a longer cast time but you're using zero mana to cast it.

@DeathsSilkyMist thank you for continuing to help people on the forums with shaman.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Last edited by Baler; 09-04-2021 at 06:34 PM..