View Single Post
Old 12-07-2018, 09:19 PM
Kobold

Yeah, I realize now that I should have, as I have since his passing, paid my respects in private.

However, I did want to emphasize that it seemed just like yesterday when Rygrim died, and 3 years have gone by. Not all of us play the game all the time...yes, ALL of us, including you Tassador, have spent unhealthy amounts of time playing this game and others. It's a hobby for some, an addiction for others, and regardless of what we do on earth it all leads to the same end.

I am going to paraphrase what Gongshow said and say one last thing about Rygrim : What made him such a great guy was that he knew there was an actual person on the other side of the computer screen and he didn't care about the factions or the drama, he would help out anybody. He was truly a good person that deserves to be remembered. This was one of his hobbies. His family was very touched by the fact that we held an event in his honor when he passed and the sense of community and support that we had for them during that tragic time.

For all the people who want to speak ill :
At least he played the game and didn't just talk shit in forums about the people who do.
Last edited by chealin; 12-07-2018 at 09:22 PM..