Thread: Miscellaneous: Erudin Faction
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2010, 05:20 PM
Kobold

Considering most quests in Erudin and Paineel drop faction with the opposing city, it wasn't too hard to turn dubious faction into KOS. I personally played an Erudite Cleric of Cazuc-Thule on live right after luclin and was not KOS to anything in Erudin. I had dubious faction, yes, but no one attacked me.

And, an Allakhazam quote from 2001...

Quote:
http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/races.html?race=6
Actually, its not that hard to get off Odus at all. And the docks at Erudin arent KOS. They're dubious. The docks at Qeynos I believe, are dubious as well. Be sure to con first though. I know for a fact that the casters guild in South Qeynos is KOS.
I know qeynos faction is horribly screwed up with respect to Erudites as my p1999 Erduite cleric was amiable to almost everyone in Qeynos, with a few indifferent. He should be KOS to most of Qeynos including the 'good' guards.

I vaguely recall being KOS in oggok on my agnostic Erudite enchanter, but I know it wasn't has high as the faction I automatically had on p1999. The whole thing is off. I don't know if it's a bug or data entry, though.

Edit: I believe Erudite followers of Quellios should be KOS in paineel, but can't find anything from way back saying such.

Edit2: I just checked live, and a starting quellios paladin in KOS in paineel. A starting sk is dubious in Erudin.
Last edited by Dersk; 07-13-2010 at 05:36 PM.. Reason: I can't finish a though before moving onto a new sentence