View Single Post
Old 11-05-2019, 05:08 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecmos Deception [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It helps to pull sometimes in groups cause that tash you throw out won't generate much aggro as the initial action like it will later.
Hey, regarding this. I noticed that the mobs on green do differentiate between the type of spell you cast at them initially. I have become used to pulling with tash on blue (like you describe here), but on green it seems to create a lot of agro. Was this changed you think?

For context for those that doesn't know: At least on blue previously, the first spell or hit towards a mob would only get minimal agro, while not build it. Any other hit or spell towards the mob after that initial one will take over the agro. This is good to use as a an enc as you can pull with tash without having to worry about getting beaten on for 3 rounds after, as your tank or pet can easily grab the agro.

-

As for the original question: I'd suggest not using color flux at all before you have a clicky to reset GCD. You won't get a new spell off before stun wears off anyway, just a ton of more agro and a little less mana.