View Single Post
Old 12-15-2020, 08:40 AM
Sarnak

Send a message via AIM to LazyHydras

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotkarlmarxbros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Scout and Angry have a problem with everyone casually parking out and rolling for end-game loot for zero effort or coordination expended. Bring your level 38 ranger, it's totally fine. People have been stuck there for months trying to win, but are forced to wait in the handout line with everyone else because of some arbitrary ruling they never agreed to. FWIW I don't go to scout any more, I've already won talismans/bracers for any character I care about. But in my opinion forcing people who could handle the content to wait behind anyone and everyone who just shows up with dice in their hand is pretty bullshit.

This is basically my point. I am bound by a ruling that I don't agree with to help someone who just parks a toon there that they don't use just because it's free end-game loot. Most of the people who attend the roll probably have 2 / 4 / 6 bracers and a couple talismans anyway, so their 6th alt who needs a talisman or something is fair game to sit there and get more free pixels.

I don't attend scout regularly because I actually use my character and have other things to do to where I can't login every 10 hours or park my toon there in anticipation of rolling for free pixels. I am more than capable of gathering a group to do it, but the idea of sitting in line behind a random lvl50 alt or even a lvl60 alt of someone who has probably won scout roll numerous times is rather frustrating. I haven't won a roll yet and there's not a good likelihood that i will win a roll any time soon. Hell, I may even have a Dozekar bracer before I get the stupid BoB, lol.

Nephinine - 60 Iksar Necromancer

Krystaps - 60 Iksar Warrior

Remember. . . Iksar is the master race.