View Single Post
Old 10-26-2021, 12:24 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by jadier [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You seem to be missing the point: why would resetting the list change the number dropped?

Like the list could reset every day at midnight GMT and there’d still be 800 or whatever beads come January.
Are people really that ignorant? Does basic math skills elude you?

if you reset a list of those that have done it before and ar now able to do it again, this would allow at the very least 1.5 times the current amount.

You are understanding everyone is getting to do the beads again? Or was that missed in my simple conversation of it in original post.

Lets break it out like 2nd grade math ok:

If from velious release to oct 14th 330 people have gotten beads from the list and multi toons camping it, then most if not all of those characters are reset on oct 14th, this would now allow those same players to do it again.

This would increase the said amount of beads by January nerf of the beads to at least double, because not only can the previous bead farmers do it again, but the rest of the server has time to do it.

Ending with a result of approximately double the bead count of current on the server.

Its like your brain cant compute that. Or by insulting me it makes you feel smart for a few seconds?

Im sorry if i not only graduated but excelled in life. And can understand simple math, maybe you should log off and get some real world skills.

Talking to any of you is like asking carpet to think. All brain dead.