View Single Post
Old 08-01-2012, 11:31 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by poofph [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I got eq titanium, installed the 5 cd's. Then got the EQEmuLauncher, created accounts where I needed to in order to login.. loaded up launcher and logged in, everything was working fine. Ohh and I am using the velious style ui, one downloaded from the getting started section of this site.
UI wouldn't affect it. Locate your global load. Delete the contents of the file, add the pre-built load from this thread. Save it. Do NOT launch with EQEmu launcher. Create a shortcut to eqgame.exe on your desktop (make sure titanium is installed directly to the C:/ drive, not Program files. and that the folder name is all one word no spaces. If it isn't already, you can just copy the directory to C and rename it) then right click the short cut, click "Properties" add "patchme" without quotes to the end of the "Target" box. It'll look something like this:

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Open EQ from that shortcut. Not EQEmu launcher. EQEmu launcher will overwrite globalload.txt.