View Single Post
Old 07-25-2022, 01:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by sajbert [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Recently got my first JBB ever. Using it together with a Fungi and been using JBB since 46. It's good, I can kill non-stop. Without fungi I'd probably need medbreaks every once in a while but maybe wouldn't be an issue if u were troll.

JBB frequently breaks root so once I got epic if I decide to do multi-rootrotting it may not be used as much.

The thing is, so many camps don't allow for non-stop murder and most 6-12min camps are easy to hold down as a non-JBB shaman. I.e. JBB provides no value in these cases.

Thus I say it's not mandatory, it's powerful but not necessary at all.
You need to change your tactics when fighting with a JBB. You don't root/rot, you face tank with slow, and you have your pet up for extra DPS. It ends up working out to being around as fast as root rotting. If you are engaging multiple enemies just root them away from you and face tank the mob you are JBBing down.

I could get at least 1 blue bubble an hour at level 59 in PoM Rat Maze without root/rotting and using JBB face tanking.

EDIT: It has been a while since I did this tactic. I believe I also had the pet tank the mob at times to reduce the amount of damage taken personally. This works well since pets have fast regeneration.
Last edited by DeathsSilkyMist; 07-25-2022 at 02:02 PM..