View Single Post
Old 01-26-2023, 11:28 PM
Planar Protector

Well. I can answer this question if you want.

First of all, sex in the US post-AIDS, has morphed into a perverse "competition and scarcity" racket that mostly is a thing in white culture, because white people know how to fuck things up in very deep ways. It's all artificial, and very geographically and socially specific.

So what are the predicting variables? Incel culture takes hold in areas where 1) population is overdense (reproduction naturally becomes highly competitive in such environments) and/or 2) female scarcity exists. These two variables feed off each other and each is a "force multiplier" for the other. Incel culture occurs, for example, in traditional Islamic communities due to polygamy. Female scarcity is created by complex and nearly unbreakable social conventions regarding who gets sex, male-wise. So even though the population is not dense perhaps, nevertheless strong scarcity creating social norms create the necessary unavailability of sex. Arranged marriage customs usually make sure that at least one of your sons is getting his piece. The father must not be insulted, after all. Unless he is real loser. Then nothing. Perish, losers.

But the true and original beating heart of incel culture is built in the USA too!!!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lost_b...fundamentalism)

I think the nation's hotbed of incel culture is SoCal. And it's all just because SoCal is not easy. It's easy for me, but not for many. And so why the fucking problem?

Now. Imagine Sam Kinison. Imagine his "starving Ethiopians" skit. Imagine instead, he is doing the bit about incels. "Here look at this, you know this is? A pretty unpleasant series of games this entire place plays with sex! Yeah! Aren't they cute? Aren't they fun?" (demonbeast voice with finger horns, mic in mouth) MOOOVE OR DIE!!!