Thread: Miscellaneous: Vox Pathing?
View Single Post
Old 12-20-2010, 09:54 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taluvill [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was just taking it from a logical point of view. I don't know that it did that for a fact personally, and friends have confirmed that it should go through the door, although it just seems logical that she cant fit through the cubby. Not saying it didn't happen, but when other people can confirm it for me, along with logical reasoning, the answer should be pretty obvious.
Not trying to start an argument here, but how is it more logical that she warps through a smaller hole covered by a rock? I mean, correct me if I'm wrong, but that is how you enter the lair through the giant area - through a small player sized hole covered by a rock. Just don't see how that makes more sense than her going through the cubby.

Again, however you want to do it works for me, I'm sure everyone on the server will adapt to whatever change is made - it's not like the way it is now gives any one group an advantage over another, just like a change will not benefit any one group. It just seems to me there is a lot of "a friend of mine remembers..." and "I don't know, but it makes more sense..." statements in here arguing for a change, but no actual hard evidence to support it.