View Single Post
Old 03-23-2019, 12:21 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaezil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Aftermath tag so he will almost always make up rules or bend them to fit his situation (but only for him not for you)

Sorry we all have to deal with them still (you would think after the 20th raid suspension they wouldnt be welcome here anymore but what do i know)
lol not sure who this water head is ^^ .. but anyways.........
Yeah Lodi is a shit show I've brought that up to the staff when we actually had staff who would at least argue with you about making the petition about lodi in the first place.
Blodo guard kites lodi endlessly until their entire raid force shows up just to keep everyone else locked out. The second sons does the same. Be thankful you didn't have to enouncter that nonsense but instead encountered a group of noobs wiping to lodi and another group who just happened to be tagged <Aftermath> killed it. Was there a new fte? No.. shame on them for missing that but lets be real. Do any of the scum guilds obey that same rule? Hell no. I have multiple petitions on the same scum guilds spread out over the last year. I don't think staff cares. If they don't then maybe you shouldn't either.