View Single Post
Old 06-22-2021, 04:50 AM
Planar Protector

Talking Kriot leadership doesn't seem to understand sarcasm =D

I just saw this in the discord UN:

"Spacepope <KWSM> — Yesterday at 10:33 PM
@@Vanquish Is it true that Klazdaxthun was acting in an official capacity to watch our raid at Vulak? If this is true would you be willing to provide enough of the fraps to exonerate him? Additionally, I am interested in seeing where you guys are at as leadership on this issue. If you are not denying the allegations outright then do you need us to provide more information? Are you ready to negotiate concessions or do you just want to let this proceed to petitions?"

I assume this is based on the dumb jokes I made in a few of the recent RNF threads, about Klaz being our cameraman at Vulak. I was being facetious, poking fun at you guys sending cameramen to all of our Tunare raids. I'm just a random idiot in Vanquish, not an officer, raid leader, UN spokesperson etc etc. (Alevert is my main in game). This is RNF, anything posted should be taken with a giant grain of salt.

It's pretty funny though that you read my sarcastic posts in the middle of RnF threads and took it seriously enough to ask in the UN if "Klazdaxthun was acting in an official capacity". Also, lmao at the language used..."official capacity" sounds like serious business, and he must be "exonerated" from these "allegations"! It sincerely sounds like you had an actual lawyer write this stuff.

You guys brought it up as some type of very official major concern based on the posts of one idiot. I think you took me seriously because you guys do this for real, so you projected your behavior and mindset onto us. Bottom line though, you guys need to lighten up!