View Single Post
Old 08-13-2021, 03:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by condap99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think the point is pretty clear.

Every time a guild gets out played, they say the other team lives in their moms basement. Just read through the forums if you need examples. It comes up in almost every thread.

As a simple retort, I stated that I have been both very successful in FTEing dragons and in my career.

I'm sorry if this exchange went over your head.
A monk in AG used to go on and on in guild chat about how hot his girlfriend was, at one point even offering to prove it to everyone with pictures. No one solicited this information. No one required proof. Still, he kept talking about it all the same, like he needed us to believe him. If what you have is worth less to you without an audience, it isn't yours.

It's cool how often you're able to get FTEs, considering I have a grand total of one, but unless you donate to this project, the amount of money you make is irrelevant. The only thing that matters is what you contribute to this game and its community. Updating the wiki, reporting bugs, etc. The point about playing a game isn't just to compete and/or cooperate. I can get a rare drop anywhere; I join a guild for the atmosphere and the attitude. If more people were this way, would your FTEs matter? Would your guild even exist?