View Single Post
Old 08-13-2017, 02:54 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaydin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thats so funny Casperonacid aka pokeurknees. Lets be honest, the only reason you asked me to remove my characters is because i didnt apologize the way you wanted me to on here. It had nothing to do with the behavior or what i sais to drumas. Infact you held a vote with all the officers ans they UNANIMOUSLY voted to boot me and you told them all to suck a dick and said thst u werent gonna do it. You didnt give two fucks about what i said or what your own officers voted roflmao. You were absolutely gonna tolerate it. Infact you even demoted xait from being an officer over it because he wanted me booted and you didnt like what he sais about it. Then you lied to the guild and tried to act like u demoted him over something else. Youre a pathetic excuse for a leader of a guild. If kiyarah had any sense she would take back the guild from you immediately. Lets not forget how last night you stole the guild bank money off of mouses toon and had me help you do it. 476,983 platinum and told me u were doing it, incase kiyarah decided to demote you from guild leader over th3 fact that u didnt boot me, that atleast you would be rich now. So sit here and try to act big like u booted me because of what i said to drumas, when infact it was only today that you decided it after i told u that i wasnt apologizing the way you wanted me to because i really didnt give a fuck and wasnt gonna give some mushy fake ass apology. Poke youre a fake ass bitch, which is why you got removed from being a guide 3 months ago. Too bad they dont know about all the rules you were abusing as a GM. Porting me anf you around all the time, giving us 100% resses, killing named mobs with your gm toon and letting us keep the items. Booting people offline so that we could take their camps. Threatening to ban odaks because he mouthed off to your non gm character, booting him offline over and over just to b3 a bitch to him. You gave me name changes on 2 different toons when u werent supposed to. Youre fake ad shit man and anon deserves a real leader who atleast respexts their officers decisions when u take an officers vote. Fuck you and your fake ass front you put on.
LOL this is what I was hoping for LOL