View Single Post
Old 08-13-2017, 05:31 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crashking [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You have seemed to gloss over the first line of the chat log.. so i will recast it here again for your reading pleasure

[Wed Jul 26 15:49:45 2017] You told Cylock, 'a player pulled up some info saying Rogean deemed each room here a camp but i couldn't find this on the forums when i searched.. it that truly the case?'

The response "[Wed Jul 26 15:50:19 2017] Cylock tells you, 'no, that entire area is one camp, back in TRUE classic. Yea it was one room ... but not on p99'"

Break down of the reply so its more easily understandable

no, that entire area is one camp
back in TRUE classic. Yea it was one room --> IE one room per person / group
... but not on p99' - meaning its one camp.

Read the entire context and not just how you would like it to be because the original question pose to Cylock is if the area should be each room is a camp.. if it was .. I would have expected more of a response .. yes this is correct.. 1 room to a person / group. See the fun thing about simple English is when expressed properly its very hard to argue with so I hope you can understand the break down of the complex reply from Cylock here now when taken in its full context in response to the actual question asked.
I did and I read it differently to you, which again is why I said it's good that we don't have a hard copy of written sets of rules for people to "read as they like" and twist/abuse.

Cylock's reply wasn't complex at all, quite the opposite. Why did you only post an extract from the log and not the full log? I can imagine why [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]