Thread: Outward
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2019, 04:48 PM
Fire Giant

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawqueue [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The best way to describe Outward is that it feels like what a D&D session should be if translated into a video game. Not the rules or concepts mind you, but what actually sitting there with friends and talking about the adventure and actions feels like.
hmm this sold me more into the game! ...

Now I need to wait for some disposable income and a good offer to mix up in the heavens and I will be able to own a legit copy of it for my Steam Library [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Nothing beats the feeling of a good Role Playing session! One of my pet peeves has always been enjoying RPGs with people, specially when I go into stores and run modules with complete strangers.

For a brief moment in time and space, all of us, completely different people, total aliens to each other, can share a very amazing bond of togetherness.

For me that has always been the magic of tabletop roleplaying, love your analogy! Brings back very good memories! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
----------------------------------
[center]