View Single Post
Old 12-10-2022, 08:07 PM
Planar Protector

These days if you use a 2h to 60 you aren’t lacking too much with solid haste. They have gotten much better on blue at least with Chardok 2.0 patch.

I’ve always done:
STR > MR > HPs (stam is fine in the high levels with proper conversion) > AC.
Of course with the best ratio weapon(s) possible.

If you can max str with a self buff you will always have max attack. With proper MR you won’t get blinded, rooted, snared, or slowed which really helps with pulling and tanking since slow sucks.

The Woodsman is a touch better than an Exquisite 2h and slightly worse than an Herbalist Spade. You don’t always want to root stuff though. You could technically go silver swiftblade to Exquisite 2hs and never look back. The Swarmcaller is a no brainer. It will keep your team’s healing mana MUCH higher. The 2h slow to 2h dps is a quick and easy swap.

I wouldn’t count out the epic for good. Even as a casual player in most guilds it’s a very easy one to get, at least the Swiftwind. I’m just frankly not sure it’s much better with EC tunnel weapons over a Woodsman or Exquisite 2h. I had a Wood until 58. Mixing in nukes solo put down stuff easy. That or a tolan bracer and a 30dmg bow. Bow rotting isn’t fun when they have over 4k hps but putting down HK nobles is rather quick.
Last edited by Snaggles; 12-10-2022 at 08:10 PM..