View Single Post
Old 07-17-2020, 03:29 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crampers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This looks great!

In order to get some of the zone line geography correct you may want to look at the Antonica map after The Serpents Spine Live expansion:

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

This may clear up some of the questions.
Thanks!! I never played this expac and Id like to learn more about it. I tend to try to avoid anything they did after brad left, like there is some additions they made to ro but I never liked any of them and obviously they are so far from classic with the art, yuck.

They just couldnt stop changing the origional game, even in the classic map where they put that expansion, those are the frigid planes, but they added a volcano! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Naggy sleeps in the volcano!!! You cant make a BIGGER one next to his, that's blaspheme! (hehe) I seriously when filling out the area layout was thinking, "Damn I cant put giant rocky mountains in lavastorm 2 like I'd like, because that would shadow naggy and that's just not cool" but they just go and put a literal volcano next to his smh.

And why would try to change that area I always wondered, on the other side of the map is a ton of amazing soundingzones that dont exist lol

I think Id like to just figure out how cool the firgid planes can be to stay classic but, I would like to find out what lore is worth salvaging from this expansion too if you know anything cool about it that we should try to shove into this map, that would be awesome to hear!
Last edited by Jibartik; 07-17-2020 at 03:51 AM..