View Single Post
Old 11-01-2020, 02:13 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savok [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Let’s say some guy creates a company. Let’s say he builds up said company and all the other companies around marvel at how well he treats his employees; as well as how well he treats the employees of said other companies. Let’s say that this man expands his company on a new continent and again all the companies in this new land marvel at how well he treats everyone.

The man is so busy that he appoints a CEO to run the first company but then starts to hear that the company is being run completely different to what he expected. People in the new land have been asking if this is what the company is about.

What does the owner do? Does he ask his CEO to run the company as he envisioned? Does he fire the CEO and hire a new one? Does he sell the company sans the name so that his vision stays intact? - he does whatever he wants because he is still the sole shareholder.

You can knock Nemce as much as you want but just seeing some of these posts by current AG members tells me volumes as to how much the guild has changed. I don’t expect to get an invite to whatever the new guild becomes and to be honest I probably wouldn’t want it anyhow. To those who still play when I did here good luck to you all and enjoy p99, TAKP will always be open to you if you need a break.
Except its more like he quit/sold the company. Then started a new company on a different continent. And is now suing the original company for naming rights.....