View Single Post
Old 12-11-2020, 05:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scalem [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You are like a broken record constantly crying about the Dev's not following ClAsSiC eVeRqUeSt. Waaa the top left says it! Waaa. This server will never be classic as much as you and everyone else like to cry about #notclassic. Why can't you just appreciate that P99 is the closest thing anyone will ever get to actual 1999 EQ and move on?
Of course I appreciate it! I've been saying as much since before you made your first level one here.

But also, intelligent human beings are capable of holding multiple thoughts in their head. Thoughts like "playing P99 is fun", "I'm grateful that R&n allow me to have fun here" ... and thoughts like "R&N lied when they said that classic EQ was the thing that mattered most to them (since clearly speedrunning mattered more)".

It's a normal human reaction to be annoyed when someone lies to you ... even if that exact same person also has done nice things for you.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Last edited by loramin; 12-11-2020 at 06:00 PM..