View Single Post
Old 12-12-2020, 07:27 PM
Planar Protector

----------
NEWSFLASH:
The quest was nerfed because 1 old comment from EverLore was found citing someone at 23 thinks they got 1/3 of a bub of exp. See this bug report: https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=373833

It had nothing to do with my heroic effort in becoming the #1 player to ever play EQ ever, across multiple parallel universes, fact-check-true, DM me for info on joining the fanclub.
----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They reduced it. It wasn’t disabled at launch
Looks like we got a beta boy. Quest exp was 100% disabled across all quests for 30+ days. It wasn't reduced. Enjoy beta.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tooljin
some silly stuff
If greedy Sony found someone paying $2000/month completing quests in EverQuest, they are going to stop them from questing to give up $2000/month???

Because stopping someone from questing in EverQuest is good for their reputation, but letting someone quest in EverQuest isn't.... Got it. Sony would never let anything as bad as someone subscribing to multiple accounts and doing LOTS of quests... lolol

BTW word is spelled kibosh.

I'm sorry you didn't get a manastone and are still complaining about pricing. I am still enjoying my time here, even if I am playing less these days. Keep my apartment in your head clean for me, I won't be moving out any time soon it seems. Thanks for the free rent.

Sarkhan, PLing is a part of the game. Make friends or make money. I suggest you make both.

Tunabros, if Sarkhan thought I was boxing, I am sure he would have been a hero and did exactly what I did in one of my heroic endeavors catching a cheater.