View Single Post
Old 04-19-2020, 03:42 PM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christina. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I stay steamfont until 12 then the Enchanters life or any casters life to be honest... is easy after that �� and i do it solo! Okay 12 till about 19 i kill those sisters in lfay by the mistmoore zoneline i make a few hundred PP as well here for the next spell sets (Enchanters bein able to split and charm makes this even easier!) .. then I'd probably head to Oasis and bum a group to get me to 20. 20-24 I go smash those black spiders in East Karana near HHP ramp , then 24 till 29 its straight to the ocean of tears dock to kill the 2 elf sisters (make few thousand PP while here for those five levels) 29-35ish I do guards (u pick which towns u like to kill ����) then FINALLY once level 35 I travel back to the Sandy dunes of Oasis and hunt spectres until I am level 50 with a mix up of duo'ing /trio'ing seafurry back in OoT ! Super Fun , makes me want to play EverQuest again!

This is always my go to when I start on a new server or a new caster lol. I been using my lil guide here for years! ��
Does this way work on p99 Blue at the moment?