Thread: Boxing?
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2021, 10:42 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shourty [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
On a different server, NOT P 99, I would like to try that with two characters. If it is one computer two monitors like I mentioned in the original post. NOT on P 99. Cripes NO not here. <Whew> hope that covers it. <cringe>
Try here: https://www.takproject.net/

It is in Luclin and at some point it goes to PoP. Client seems less resource hungry than on P99 on my Linux computer. (also, on p99 I have several occasional problems like keyboard and mouse sometimes freeze for no reason until computer reset, or screen go black for 20-40 seconds, and I have yet experience same things on takp client)

Client have build in macro/hot buttons for switching between screens. Since I have Linux I just switch between 3 work spaces, for each character.

3 booxing (max on TAKP) is something to get used to it. But you don't have to be active with all three (or two) characters. Have one main character, who does most work, say melee. Other two characters can just site there, getting XP and here and there cast buffs on your tank, for example. Or one of them is pet character that assist.

On TAKP server, some solo, some duo and some play three characters.

Population is similar to blue server on p99, without drama. They have rotating system in place for raids and looks like it works great. Very friendly community.
Last edited by pivo; 06-12-2021 at 10:48 AM..