View Single Post
Old 10-15-2019, 11:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well if everyone feels that way we can remove them. But again, I think a lot of people would rather see what something looks like with the wrong color, than not have any idea at all what it looks like.

This is not an issue I was even aware of. I'm not sure what we can really do about it, except ask that people not use illusions in fashion screenshots. Or if they do, be explicit and say so in the race section (eg. "Race: Wood Elf (Human with Illusion)") ... but really who is that image even going to be useful for? I'm leaning towards thinking we should just avoid them entirely.
These pics look awful and definitely disrupt the look/feel/flow of the wiki. I would rather see no item than a supposedly similar looking item with a different tint. I removed a pic that was posted on shackle of steel because it was a pic of a random woodelf from a straight on view that was dual wielding whips and you couldn't even see the bracers the character was using, which I'm sure looked nothing like the actual graphic for a shackle of steel.