View Single Post
Old 12-08-2021, 09:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Imagine, not being able to read.

https://www.nationalreview.com/magaz...ghts-struggle/

It was right there.

You realize you just displayed
"they’re incurious and dismissive of anything they don’t understand; and, like the twice-impeached Florida retiree they revere, they’re not great at taking no for an answer."
I don’t go to an Ivy League school, so I don’t really care. And yes I am dismissive of things I don’t care about lol

Also, I think it’s a terrible idea to put your political affiliation on your dating profile, or to bring it up on a first date. But that’s just me. Apparently liberals do it differently

I like to get to know a person before I become prejudice about them based on their politics. If it appears that they are a hardcore leftist however, then yeah I probably won’t continue to date them because I don’t like getting in political arguments with someone. Whether they want to continue to date me or not is irrelevant to me at that point. But I will have gotten to know them a little first and I also wouldn’t regret the time I spent doing that, if it didn’t work out

But that’s just me