View Single Post
Old 10-09-2017, 07:13 PM
Kobold

Post At ease, soldier...

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkashicRecord [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
~~~
Thursday(?), August 5th, 3104, 11:20pm...

This entry is being written from a rather cozy, private room in West Commons, the reason being the giant //GRIFFIN WARNING// issued for E.C. before returning back to the barracks...

That said, there's something sort of...thrilling...about being able to fashion a directive "by Order of Royal Decree..." which forces "...the lawful and dutiful owner to relinquish full and total control of all properties, habitations, facilities, and to tender any or all possessions deemed necessary or suitable for purposes of quartering and the continued operational support of any or all battalion commanders, chiefs, officers, guards, and both ranked and unranked active or reserve militia members for a duration not to exceed the duly specified or previously agreed upon duration (as listed)..."

Naturally, we didn't have any resistance... [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

It's hard to believe that it's been about a month already with the militia, I'm hoping to procure an advancement ahead of the original terms of enlistment. The pay is substandard, but the shelter and subsistence benefits more than make up for it.

Someone from the battalion got a glimpse of my Gnoll Fang Necklace and was curious, so I said that I used to dabble in hobby Veterinary Dentistry while in Blackburrow... [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
~~~