View Single Post
Old 06-04-2020, 02:44 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kich867 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
To piggy back on this a little. I had a small dispute with a group awhile back in paw, they were obviously breaking into the zone because they were still at the entrance and lots of mobs were still alive.

I went and started fighting the gnoll in front of the safe room. They stormed in and took it from me, claiming I was trying to steal their camp. However it was clear they hadn't been camping this yet since both the safe room mob and the little bedroom next to it were both up and the mobs near the double doors were also up.

Do they actually have any rights to those mobs? I bounced because I didn't feel like dealing with it, but my understanding was that I didn't do anything wrong there, they either weren't even where they intended to camp yet, or they couldn't hold the mobs they said they were claiming.

A second scenario was less confrontational but, I arrived at Vhalen Nostrolo to see him still up and an AFK feigned monk there. I hailed him, I cc'd, no response, I waited about 2 minutes, no response, so I took him.

While killing Vhalen for the second time, the monk sent me a tell saying he was logging off and I could have the camp if I wanted it. I said sure, but at that point I had been at the camp for almost 10 minutes anyways with this dude afk. If he came back, did he actually have any right to it? Nostrolo would've been up for almost 10 minutes.

Hard to believe that someone would become indignant over a mob they're not killing!

Jack - Server First Erudite