View Single Post
Old 10-06-2017, 11:40 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdrenolineLove [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If anyone could roll for anyone else than an entire guild can just show up and roll every time. Bring 50 people all roll for one person every single time. Hell even if that person doesnt need it, they can lock this mob down as a way to make their guild money since they will be the only ones winning the roll and can sell them for 20k.

The people like you and me who are showing up every 10 hours are putting time and work in deserve a fair shot. Ive helped kill Captain 100 times. Why should I help 1 person get the item just so he can make 20k when there are people who have been coming for months because its an actual upgrade?

Thats horse shit. Go farm something else if you need money you broke bitch.
If an entire guild is showing up for every roll to win, they are putting in exactly the same effort (if not more so since it means they cant do any raid or anything) as you are. Why are you so entitled to loot when someone else who puts in the same time and effort is not?

The point of roll is it is a fair way to judge who wins. You cannot lock down a roll with pure numbers, as its random. You can have higher odds with more people, but its never a lock down like say using third party clicker program for clickfest.

Why should anyone who shows up every 10 hours for a month help YOU out when they dont get item? And you try and tell me that 20k isnt an upgrade for someone every bit as much as item itself. Even if someone could use an upgrade bracer, maybe that 20k gets them that item theyve always wanted but was short of money on so they decide thats whats needed.

Go play in some other instanced game if you feel entitled to I DESERVE LOOT.