View Single Post
Old 11-28-2022, 12:10 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yea my aunt had to stop going to bars when she was trying to stop smoking because whenever she used to drink at a bar she smoked

And I was recently talking about weed with a co-worker and the subject of wax came up and she said she doesn’t touch that stuff because you have to use a torch to light it and the process is too similar to when she used to do meth like 10 years ago. So she won’t handle or go anywhere near a glass pipe or torch
It's so weird what the mind can do.

When I would quickly snort or inhale, a wave of calmness would spill over my body.

It was like my body was trained for the high or something.

Another thing people don't tell you: When you do drugs for such a long time, your body lets the drug take over tasks.

Like creating natural painkillers in the body.

When we bend our knees or arms, that's bone and cartilage rubbing and grating against each other. The reason why there's no pain is because our body naturally creates minor painkillers to handle all that.

The opiate takes over that process for the body, so when you quit, your body is like "Oh yeah, shit. I was supposed to create that stuff...whoops"

In that period, your back aches, your joints ache, hell...it's physically painful to get sleepy. I remember that. Trying to stay awake was painful. It was weird.

I thought about suicide every single morning when I woke up.