View Single Post
Old 01-26-2020, 04:03 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaelseren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
In standard fashion of one purely pathetic and sad, he asked if I meant a literal physical confrontation to back up his BS. I unequivocally affirmed. He then I guess thought he was calling my bluff and asked for my address... I told him 26359 Shandy Trl, Merrifield, MN 56465; lol I am not intimidated. 45 beautiful acres on a lake which anyone is welcome to sit back and have a beer with me. WTF you gonna do Patchet, order me up a pizza?

I asked for his, he gave me a PO Box... Probably not even a correct PO Box, but it was supposedly in WI. Close enough for me. So Seal Team, one of your guildies proudly representing ST with his guild tag and epic tales of "dragon gear" accepted my challenge. If you guys have any scruples and are as bad ass as your guildie represents IN PUBLIC, SET IT UP. I even told the shitbag I would fly him out here before he said Wisconsin.

If this dude doesn't represent ST, I suggest giving his ass the boot to save face. The vast majority of your guild are chill dudes that don't have inflated egos over a video game... Oh and Patchet, when you asked if it would be "Like a boxing match", it will not be. It will be bare knuckle. As I said, I fully intend to knock your teeth out; Something your worthless parents should have done years ago. Then you will HAVE to only talk trash behind your computer by typing unless you want to gum out your bs in person.
Reading the story, I honestly was with you and felt like I understood where you were coming from. Then the parts in bold happened....and it immediately made me regret my position.

It's laughable to say you weren't triggered. Offering to buy someone a flight so they can get on an airplane and come out to meet you for a fight I think would be a medical-grade definition of "triggered." You can act as calm as you want now about it, but at the time typing it, unless you're a complete lunatic who risks assault and battery on a regular basis, you were heated.

While I'm patently not against the need to solve problems physically if it comes to it, using something that happened in a video game as justification reeks of maladjustment to society. This guy could be, and probably is, a complete tool, but putting yourself at risk by trying to set this up and publicly divulging your address is a bonehead move. You seemed entirely reasonable outside of this nonsense; unless you're completely ignorant to the depravities that people are capable of armed with just a little information about you, don't open yourself up to it.

TLDR: Real life > > > pixels. Don't commingle the two to your detriment.