View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 04:59 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Oh man I know the feels. I inwardly groan every time I join a group and there's a bard already there. To this day I can name 3 bards who I am willing to group with because they understand how to play with an enchanter.
When i am in a group with a chanter i give them a limited amount of time before i start dropping mezzes on added mobs. I have been with some shitty chanters before.

If your with a chanter who is charming mob/mezzing adds and doing his job np then the only time i mez is the short duration on his pet if it breaks.

I have duo'd with most every class and always find a successful way to do it. It's not always the fastest way to xp though.
But i agree with: Bard + Epic rogue is awesome. One of my favorite spots 55ish was KC Captain area, Fear kite on the bridge with a epic rogue made the xp fly.

bard+Sham in dungeon is awesome! I bring the mobs, sham roots them, Use song of twilight to push mobs together in a group. Can stand just out of range to aoe them down with the shaman's dots while throwing on regen....low caster population preferred for this though =p

Also I never tried it but bard/wizard seems like it wouldn't be bad combo for leveling, low health kiting bard wizard just nukes them down. Sounds like it makes for a much faster fight. Plus bard mana regen on the wiz and be ready again before repops.