View Single Post
Old 08-29-2017, 06:12 AM
Kobold

It's quite easy to do the Inny necklace for Human Clr worshipping Innoruuk. Also for Troll shammies, did both myself.

There's a quest in FP where you have to bring a letter to the DE clerics in Neriak which improves Cleric of Innoruuk faction massively and hardly hits the other factions (didnt become threat/kos after doing it 2 or 3 times at least). Go to the evil clerics in the tunnels in EFP and say "I am devouted to Innoruuk" or something like that to Savarixsa Zexus(? I think was it - the female dark elf priest standing there). You will get a note, which you bring to the cleric guildmaster in Neriak 3rd gate (Perrir?).

Before you start the necklace quest you should be safe in Neriak. After the part in the caster guild my cleric was kos to the necros and the wandering npc in commons is a pain, so bring something along for invis (ring, mask, cloud potion, etc) for the way to 3rd gate after completing the 2nd(?) necklace, if you re not high level enough to zone him off.

The step which made me kos to the necros was

"Loot his head and hand it to Draxiz N'Ryt in Neriak Commons. He can be found upstairs in the caster's guild at loc 120, -980, 3,75
(...)
Your faction standing with The Dead got worse.
Your faction standing with The Spurned got better.
You receive a Skinned Halfling Face Mask from Draxiz N`Ryt."

I also did the helmet in Paineel. Just go to Warrens and kill lowby kobolds. I was lucky to find an aoeing wiz - we joined forces and it was a quick thing to get to indiff or apprehensively (can't remember what faction I had then) which was enough. You just need someone to open the elevator for you, so you can access the city.
Last edited by Tortok; 08-29-2017 at 06:21 AM..