View Single Post
Old 03-03-2018, 01:33 PM
Planar Protector

Cool The Warrens: Part 2 Levels 14 through 18

The Warrens
Part 2: Level 14 - 18

Once you have dung level 14, it's time to move our kill spot. Our new location is just around the corner from Prince Bragnar's spawn point, see this handy dandy, poorly edited, little map.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

CAN YOU SMELLLLL WHAT THE CUCKKKK IS COOKIN'!!!
That's right my little dinguses, we have dung level 15 and not only do we get the most overpowered ability in the game (Dodge), it's time to go get dat Quicky McQuickfeets spell hnnnnnnnngggggggg
You will pass the skellingtons once again on our way back to Erudin, and once again you should mercilessly slay them and taunt their creator.

Once you have entered Erudin, find the lazy Bard who just stands there and expects you to deliver mail for him, Ticar Lorestring.

Let's pick up a little (and I do mean a little, like almost zilch) experience, and a little coin (like 11 gold, wtf? League of Antonican Bards are cheap) on our trip to Qeynos.

You say, 'Hail, Ticar Lorestring'
Ticar Lorestring says, 'Hail, Fatdog - Are you [interested] in helping the League of Antonican Bards by delivering some [mail]?'
You say, 'What mail?'
Ticar Lorestring says, 'The League of Antonican Bards has a courier system made up of travelers and adventurers. We pay good gold to anyone who will take messages from bards such as myself to one of our more central offices. Are you [interested]?'
You say, 'I am interested but I want top dollar.'
Ticar Lorestring says, 'I have messages that need to go to - well, right now I have one that needs to go to Qeynos. Will you [deliver] mail to [Qeynos] for me?'
You say, 'I will deliver mail to Qeynos for you ya dirty old bum.'
Ticar Lorestring says, 'Take this letter to Tralyn Marsinger in Qeynos. You can find him at the bard guild hall. I am sure he will compensate you for your troubles.'

With letter in hand, let's head to the bank of Erudin to vendor and take inventory. Pun intended.
Grab all of your platty plats (and don't forget the letter) and head to the docks. It's time to catch da boat.
If you have been vendoring as aggressively as I have, you should have more than enough money to buy all your missing level 9 spells, and all of you level 14 spells.

*whistles a sweet salty sea tune*

"Hi, Mom? How are you. It's your son. Yeah, I'm good. I know, I know, I should call more often. Look - no, I don't have a girlfriend yet. When are you going to have grandchildren?
I don't know, Mom. Look - No, I haven't shaved. I know, girls don't like beards. Look, mom, I have something important to tell you - I think I have found the one."

Talarassa says, 'Hail'
Talarassa waves.
You wave at Talarassa.
You say, 'getting some fishing in?'
Talarassa says 'Yep'
You say, 'most excellent'
Talarassa has offered you a Tattered Cloth Sandal.
You say, 'lol big finds'
Talarassa says, 'Tasty fish'
Talarassa says, 'And sandles'
You say, 'yummy'
You say, 'ahah'

Talarassa says, 'Where ya off to?'
You say, 'Pine'
You say, 'Erm...'
You say, 'Surefall Glade, new spells and Dodge!'

Talarassa says, 'very cool'
Talarassa says, 'ranger?'

You say, 'Druid'
You forget Gate.
Beginning to memorize Skin like Wood...
You have finished memorizing Skin like Wood.
You say, 'Here, to protect you from the fishes.'
You begin casting Skin like Wood.
Talarassa's skin turns hard as wood.
Talarassa begins to cast a spell.
Your skin turns hard as wood.
You say, 'Lol'
Talarassa says, 'I think I'll be alright'
Talarassa laughs at Fatdog.
You say, 'Good luck with your fishing, I hope they're biting.'
Talarassa says, 'thanks!~'
You wave goodbye to Talarassa.

Goodbye bye love. I will think of you always.

Still a better love story than Twilight. Now that you have found your soul mate, experienced true love, and have lost it, never to love again, it's time to find the next best thing: money and experience. Find Tralyn Marsinger and give him the note from Ticar.

Now, it's time to head to Surefall Glade to make some boss moved. Don't forget to /who in every zone, lest you might miss out on some high quality names that have skirted the Great Name Ban of 2018. I personally stumbled upon the player with the single most best name ever on Project 1999. How ironic, he is a level 2 monk in Qeynos.

Once you have made it to Surefall, find the Druid guild master and spend 1 point into Dodge, and then buy all your missing spells, and your new level 14 spells, at Sallah. Hey buddy, my eyes are up here.

Once you have purchased your spells and trained in Dodge, Gate. It's time to resume the genocide of puppers. Except, beginning at level 15, we are going to work in Foodmaster Rargnar and Smithy Rrargin into our rotation. Not only does Foodmaster drop some excellent food which is completely useless to us, they provide stellar experience and more faction per kill than the lower level kobolds.

In no time, you should find yourself at level 18!

To Be Continued...