View Single Post
Old 11-22-2019, 04:32 PM
Fire Giant

Talking

On the serious side, I am the kind of geek that has the Despecialized editions with all possible soundtracks by Harmy as a way to measure other Star Wars movies, and honestly, since Ben Swolo popped up, it has been personally a train wreck with some occasional stops at acceptable stations.

And on my whatsapp friends group, where I am the more normal one, a lot of hardcore friends seem to think the Mandalorian is the best thing Star Wars related since Swolo.

So I am now forced by sheer pressure to watch The Mandalorian, which I have not due to me living in a thirld world country with crap internet and having to wait a good bay to port my ship to find them goods.

Since this is RnF I must confess I am still in shock by seeing Luke drinking the milk and it splattering on his beard, that was wrong.

I was scarred. Am still scarred as some of my friends taunt me still with that image [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

My friends are bad, they added like nasty stuff to that image of Luke with milk on his beard. Like pretty gross and nasty stuff.

Sometimes I wonder if they are my friends at all.

I also like this thread, good to see some star wards fans and haters here.

Much love to you all! Good boys and bad boys alike!

Love from the Isthmus.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
----------------------------------
[center]