View Single Post
Old 10-14-2019, 11:07 AM
VIP / Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Huh. I used to be a huge fan of EQ Traders back in the day, but now those bastards won't take the robots.txt off their message board, which means no one can access the wealth of classic tradeskill info from that board that is in the Wayback machine.

In other words, I used to like them ... before they decided they couldn't be arsed to remove one file so that we could have more classic tradeskills [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Now that story just adds to my annoyance at them.
One of the first things I did on P99 was revamp the tradeskills. At the time, there was a player named Astarothel who was exploiting the status of the peq db to manufacture non-classic items, as well as players who were abusing platinum ruby veil resale values. I spent a lot of time basically overhauling the tradeskill database from scratch so it's extremely unlikely that there's anything that was missed.