View Single Post
Old 10-28-2019, 03:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizax_Xaziv [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Precisely my point, and I experienced this as well. And we were CHAIN-PULLING RED CONS in a full group. Doesn't feel accurate at all.

Meanwhile in the same 2 hours people are getting FULL LEVELS 20+......
Really, this is what eq and p99blue have always tended to be. Most groups are SHIT. Do the math; it's not wrong. Full groups just tend to be very inefficient.

A few of them are fantastic. Like 5% of them. The rest of the time soloing with an appropriate class or a good duo/trio is miles ahead of a full group.

I regularly solod my clerics on blue for a reason. And it wasn't because I'm antisocial.

My sham on green solos a -1 or even-level mob every 2 minutes or so. Do you think a full group is going to kill a high blue or even every 15 seconds nonstop for hours on end? Fuck no they won't. They won't kill a yellow every 20 seconds for hours on end either. Full groups are a fun experience with the right players in the right locations. But they're rarely the best exp option.
Last edited by Tecmos Deception; 10-28-2019 at 03:04 PM..