View Single Post
Old 06-25-2016, 11:08 PM
Sarnak

We've had a great week for Venerate members and their (guild first) epics!

After a successful raid in Sky last week, this morning Fantastik earned, in my humble opinion, one of the coolest looking epics, the Scythe of the Shadowed Soul! Now, this may need further confirmation, but according to Rogean himself on my stream a couple months ago, there are only about seventy necro epics on the server. This makes Venerate even more proud of Fantastik for his achievement, a guild first.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Next we got THE Ronnie James Dio and his Singing Short Sword! In the midst of fighting down to the Undead Bard for Dio's last epic fight, we experienced an earthquake. Trak spawned and we killed him for the first time. It was very exciting but as fate would have it, he didn't drop the guts (thanks for the two ranger BPs though, Trak.) Sad Dio [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] But today, after several hours of tracking and multiple trips down into the lair, we were able to take 'em down. Dio got his fancy musical sword, and Venerate's first earned bard epic.

Lastly, Sightling got his Swiftwind and Earthcaller! I'm pretty sure but not 100% certain this was a guild first... but either way, we are super stoked for a very dedicated and valued member (and frequent tracker) of the guild. I don't have a picture but it looks something like this:

Grats everyone! It's been a great couple weeks for both individual member achievements and guild first kills.

If you want to raid with us and discuss Taylor Swift vs. Dashboard Confessional vs. whatever fucking metal Karisi incessantly talks about vs. Black Sabbath, check us out at venerateguild.com
twitch.tv/kayyte_p99
Last edited by Kaight; 06-26-2016 at 01:10 AM..