View Single Post
Old 08-13-2022, 12:23 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What a wild week indeed!

Nothing is funnier than watching conservatives totally abandon their morals and principles when they are in trouble.

And this week gave us THREE GREAT examples:

1. In 2016 talking about Hillary Clinton Sarah Huckabee Sanders said if you are attacking the FBI because you are under investigation you are losing. But know that former president Trump is facing a Federal investigation. Sarah is attacking the FBI.

2. Marjorie Taylor Green has called attempts to defund law enforcement radical left wing terrorism. And now she wants to defund the FBI.

3. Trump plead the 5th in response to every question asked of him by New York AG. In the past Trump has had some pretty choice words to say about pleading the 5th

Trump: "Like you see with the mob. You know the mob takes the fifth. If you're innocent, why are you taking the fifth amendment?"

So by Trump's own terminology he is guilt.

Funny how the MAGA movement is in worse and worse chaos and disarray every month as more treason and scandal preformed by their leader and cult is released?

Elizondo if more gets released your going to be on the same S.alert as Jib.
It's just more Russia Hoax bedtime stories for idiot groomers like yourself

Hope that helps

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It is unclear to me if you actually think this is convincing anyone at all or you're just trying to convince yourself that this is what anyone believes. Sorry your boy betrayed you and betrayed us all, but you've got to come up with a more productive way of dealing with it.

I've seen almost-divorced guys at too many bars dealing with cheating wives saying "Yeah, but she still loves me" and then you go out back for a smoke and they're just bawling in their Honda Civic
It's just more made up nonsense

It's so embarrassing I just laugh at it