View Single Post
Old 12-26-2014, 06:37 PM
Banned

Exclamation Wut did 2014 mean for u???

wgat are ur highlites for this year? Both public and personal here goes

Pubic/world:
  • big internet sites fully integrated with state information control apparatus; can only find semifree speech on sites under a certain population, sites being whack-a-moled by feds, or darknet
  • COINTELPRO and related corporate marketing-driven derivatives ramping up in the form of exponential increase in shilling and vote manipulation on corrupted sites
  • "DPRK" hackers, who left English-to-Korean machine-translated korean in the signature to their literate english-language messages signed "the north korean hacking team", cause shitty stoner movie to be pulled. I mean whoops wait, once the hype was up it came out earlier
  • Propaganda apparatus does not miss opportunity to ramp up anti-NK, pro-Internet militarization sentiment despite no evidence. Just trust us!
  • got 2 see jlaw shake her tits while making retard voice; this makes me a rapist
  • USA tortures openly now, including sexual assault and daddydom type shit; not even pretending anymore.
  • m00t finally shows his hand. The only realistic approach to achieving truly immersive VR in our lifetimes. Scrape billions of real user posts over decades, and dynamically stitch them together using big data techniques. mother of fucking god, it's the most horrifying beautiful thing I have ever seen.

Dis *****:
  • sobered
  • made way more money than 2013
  • lost 25lbs back down to rippling ab mode.
  • bums started asking me more often for weed instead of money at some point this year. i choose to think this means i'm hip
  • got pulled over for DUI last night, xmas nite, while rather trashed and passed field sobriety test. The real reason I was swervin' was adjusting the radio. Blamed booze smell on my passenger, let off with warning and no actual breathalyzer after i passed coordination tests.

Overall a pretty memorable year. looking forward to the next what about u?