View Single Post
Old 09-11-2020, 01:41 AM
Sarnak

Monk main, I had my druid in DAP for a while during leveling up to 44. I usually tip 50p or 5 dots (carry a couple stack specifically for tips).

As a porter, I received everything from 15 to 30pp from people that were completely new to server and people that were geared up in top tier guilds. 30 to 50 seems average and I did one time receive a Crystal Spider Eyes for a port. Also I have given people spells like Wandering Mind or other spells or items worth 100 to 200pp as a tip when I had nothing on me.

I honestly think 50pp is more than enough. Sure you might get 20pp but it averages out pretty well in the end when you get those rides where 3 or 4 people are going together and in a hurry to FTE or whatever.

Tip to you young DAP; if you can, bind at HH in overthere. It's not hard to get to, just harmony or invis past the cliff golem and harmony past the foreman. If you follow the spawn windows and go to HH when big targets in window, you can make a hell of a lot of plat fast taking people to CS or WL.