View Single Post
Old 02-10-2021, 05:22 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by xdrcfrx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well shame on me for discussing the topic of the thread, I guess. More quakes would be good, both as a means of allowing more people to experience the content and as a tool to keep respawn timers relatively stacked up. A serpent draft 4 times a year is good, and is not an onerous burden on anyone. IMO a CT-in-fear type mechanic for with Vulak in ToV would alleviate a lot of the angst that lies at the root of the near constant petitionquest that goes along with the raiding environment on p99 blue. Those were the the points of discussion, none is a complaint about the fairness of the system. You'll recognize that elsewhere I acknowledge the server is a baseline FFA environment, and that aspect is 100% part of what makes p99 attractive.

Get over yourself.
The issue with Vulak is the training (mobs) required to snag a competitive kill. Not only do you have to kite a bunch of mobs, you have to do it around 250 other people. It's always going to be a bonanza at Vulak. A CT call wouldn't help that.

Personally I can't fathom why we haven't went back to the footrace/FTE lockout meta. AT LEAST FOR A MONTH TEST RUN. Maybe Riot will be more willing to try it out now?